Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Great Interview Last Night!

Hey everyone
So last night I had the pleasure of being interviewed by radio host David May from WHFC 91.1 which is located in Bel Air, MD. Radio is always important in reaching a larger audience, so whenever I get asked to be a part of one, I'm always down.
It was nice and we touched a lot of subjects. Below is the broadcast, so feel free to check it out!

Albert Rivera Interview on WHFC 91.1 with David May by AlbertRivera

I can't believe the year is almost done..Well, I guess I can. Things have been so busy which is such an amazing feeling that time has moved so quickly. But 2011 will be a great one! Stay tuned. For new years eve, I will be performing at B Smith's to ring in the new year. I'm excited!
Feel free to post my Facebook link(www.facebook.com/albertriverajazz) or my regular website link (www.AlbertRiveraJazz.com) on any social media website and share! Sharing is caring right?
Smiles
Albert

No comments:

Post a Comment