Tuesday, December 14, 2010

This band is seriously no joke...

I think I can honestly say that I have found a style that is uniquely my own. Well I can't take full credit, it's 4 of us. 4 different brains, 4 different personalities and what I can say, is that we are all on the same frequency.
The way things feel on stage is as if we have known each other our whole lives. The connection is a tight one, and I can't imagine how it's going to be in a few months, or a few years. I'll tell this to everyone, we are here to stay, I'm going to do my best to change peoples perception on "jazz" music...and I feel like this band is as strong mentally as it is as a performance group.
javascript:void(0)
For that..I am grateful!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Albert! Remember me? I'm Curtis Hanvey. I am the guy that asked if I could shoot some video at Brown Street Club in Greenville SC. I love your live grooves. In the old school jive I have to say "You cats are Hip,Smooth and groovy man!" I have the videos up on my blog that is intended to help draw people into DownTown for the music. The first one on the blog is in HD. so click it up to HD 1080 on the bottom bar of the view window. Both turned out pretty good and the music was fantastic. Its right up my alley.
    Feel free to link or embed in anyway you so choose. If you are ever back in or near Greenville please let me know. I want to do some more. Have fun and enjoy your band because from where I was sitting the chemistry of the four of you was very smooth and it simply felt good watching all of you together. That is not often the case. A lot of groups are four seperate people playing in unison but this night I saw four men as one fine smooth sassy groove on. Can't wait to play that first video with my girl in my ARMS! Ysssss! hahahaha
    Take care and keep me in the loop when you are in my area again.
    Curtis Leon Hanvey
    www.leons-den.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete