Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A new video is up! And while you're at it.. "Like" my new Facebook Page

Dear faithful readers!
I know, I know... I have to be better with keeping up with my blog. But the way I see it, with all the great things going on in my life it gives me tons of writing material. In this case..It's a video just to make things a little different.
It's been so crazy the response I've gotten about the transformation of my body and health. A lot of the same questions, which I am happy to answer. So many things are in the works both musically and health wise (stay tuned) that when you guys and gals hear, I hope it puts a smile on your face.

If you are reading this take a moment to like my new Facebook page that I hope will become a big thing! www.facebook.com/journey2transform A bunch of people are working on making a website, t-shirts, giveaways and overall good vibes. So did you "Like" it already??

Well, with out further ado. Enjoy the video! - Albert

No comments:

Post a Comment