Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Jealous Guy (John Lennon) - As performed by Ken Ross at Litchfield Jazz Camp w/Albert Rivera

Hey everyone! Happy to write a quick new post and share it with all of you! Well as you can see it's a video of a performance I was a part of in the middle of August during the Litchfield Jazz Camp. It features Vocalist Ken Ross who many of you may know that I am a huge fan of and hope he makes it BIG!
So do me a favor and share this video with your friends and it's a song written by John Lennon,  so we can't go wrong with it!




Recently I performed with ELEW at a private event for the awesome Jenny Oz Leroy
Things are getting busy, another performance this month with Cory Cox on the 18th and let's not forget the NYC Marathon I am happily running November 3rd! Yeah that's happening..

As always - Peace and love and I appreciate the continued readers of this blog, all my fans and friends. It is noticed and appreciated!
Albert Rivera <----Personal FB page!

No comments:

Post a Comment