Monday, March 14, 2011

Ken Ross - New World Feat. Magestik Legend, Jo'Leon Davenue



Some of you may know that I do not discriminate when it comes to good music. I may be a "Jazz" artist by trade, but music is my life.
I met Ken Ross (http://kenrossmusic.net) a few years ago while he was a student at the Litchfield Jazz Camp. His technique at guitar was tight, and he had a great attitude towards music. I've been keeping my eye on what he has been up to musically.

After finding his niche with school, he found himself in Chicago and started making hip hop music. Maintaining a jazz tradition, he is branching out and reaching a wider audience.
If he continues on his path and stays focused I would not be surprised if a much larger calling to fame becomes within his reach.
This video and song is from his first and most current self-released album "Zzzzz" You can download it for from on his website. Yeah...amazing right? I said free! http://kenrossmusic.net/music.html

With quality like this...why not tell your friends about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment