Sunday, January 2, 2011

Heading to New Orleans this week!

Well with the new year upon us, I can look back and say how amazing 2010 was. It was the year where I paid my entire student debt off (and all other debt as well) my 2nd album was released, I was endorsed by RS Berkeley and have a beautiful saxophone in my arsenal and not to mention I've never had this many gigs in a course of 1 year ever. For that I am truly grateful!
A lot to be thankful for, but I do admit, I'm even more excited by 2011.
Having in my mind all the lessons I have learned from last year, I can only hope and know that this year will be an even stronger one for myself and my career. And I'm happy to be starting it off right!
The first couple of days found me performing, and on Thursday I'll be in New Orleans, LA for the Jazz Education Network conference.
You can find me in Booth #608 with the good folks at RS Berkeley as well as running around with my great friends and family at Litchfield Performing Arts that I am proud to be the Director of Operations. (a.k.a Assistant Musical Director) promoting the Jazz Camp and a new program that started last year called "Teach The teacher"
So for all the folks that will be there, feel free to say hello, and let's catch up!

Let us all think big for this new year and make things happen.
As in the great words of Napoleon Hill
"There are no limitations to the mind except those we acknowledge."
Smiles
Albert

No comments:

Post a Comment