Thursday, December 2, 2010

Heading to a few different states...

If you guys are around, I'll be in Washington DC on December 7th at Twins Jazz Club, December 10th in Atlanta, GA at the Churchill Grounds and the Brown Street Club in Greenville, SC on Saturday December 11th. I'll be performing with the Organ Quartet and we are all looking forward to it!

Interested? Click to buy tickets on the links:

www.twinsjazz.com
www.churchillgrounds.com
www.brownstreetclub.com

CD's will be available at all the shows! And if your interested in simply buying one now, just go to CDbaby.com or you can always purchase it on Itunes!
We'll that's it for now...things have been amazing this week, working on some projects that I hope I can announce to my NY friends soon! Until then...Stay Smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment